lunes, 12 de mayo de 2008

Welcome to my blog


Hi people welcome to my blog thanks for visiting it.. i hope you post any comentary and tell me something new .. I´m going to post all my activities and any things that i want to post.

I´m Mariangely Caldera but people call me nani.. I´m 18 years old. I´m from cabimas originally. I live in Cabimas - Zulia... i was born in 1989.. i study mass communication at Urbe I love english and i hope to learn more everyday.

I have two brothers and and my best friend my boyfriend he love me so much and i love him.. when you want to know about me ask him, he knows me more than any other person. I live with my mother and my brothers.

I have to travel everyday to Maracaibo because I study there so i arrive at home to late a tired..

I love cooking, doing laundry, visiting my best friend, going out with a friend, visiting my family, eating pizza and lasagna, i love to go for a swim, and talk with my mom.

I hate watching tv, smoking, drinking beers, going to discotheque, and clean the house.

My dream.. i hope to travel all around the world with my husband, and live with him the rest of my live.. and be happy all the time.

I love languages specially english i and want to speak more than now to improve my english

I have a wonderful experience with Doris.. and i think that i going to learn more.


Byeeeeee.... see you next time


No hay comentarios: