lunes, 26 de mayo de 2008

More about me!!!!

-What were you doing 10 years ago?

Ten years ago.. bueh... i was in high school... i was growing up i had already graduated at cevaz.

-5 things you have to do today:

Well... i wok up, i was waiting my transportation to come to urbe, i slept, i ate and finally i came to class.

Snacks I enjoy…
i LIKE doritos, i love chocolate, specially Toronto.

-Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
I don't know.. maybe i would buy a pair of BMW, i would live in Toronto with my husband and my family.

-Three of my bad habits:

Making untidy all my room, going to bed late, and not eating.

-5 places I have lived:
I just have lived in Cabimas.. i haven´t lived in any other place

-5 jobs I have had:
I haven´t had a job

-3 people I want to know more about:
Repizo, Mariangel and Jaime.

No hay comentarios: