lunes, 10 de marzo de 2008

My mother and father complaints


I don’t like to do anything only wash the dishes and that is enough. How you know householding is difficult? specially for my mom because she cooks, cleans up, vacuums the carpet and washes the clothes so she has to do a lot of things. I suppose that I need to help you but I don’t like it because my brothers don’t like to do anything, besides, they are messy. I get angry with them because my mother doesn’t tell them off, it's only about me me me and then she tells me "you don’t help around the house, don’t listen to my advice" and she always tells me what to do, "Pick up your things", "wash the bedroom" and I don’t like it because she all the time says that, and my father tell us help your mother turn off the tv, when you don’t stay in the bedroom besides he doesn’t like my friends specially boys.

No hay comentarios: