sábado, 2 de agosto de 2008

MY LIFE IN COLLEGE

I like my university i think it is one of the best college here in Maracaibo besides Luz... the teachers and the subject are easy. Now I´m taking 8 subject wich four of them are easier and the rest are difficult. My major is mass communication and i choose it becouse i will be a director of cinema or something like that.... no i haven´t any regrets... My favorite teacher is Gloria Carrillo I love her... high School is easier than college, in college you can learn more, you should work hard to get high grades and endure all the teachers. When I started the college I began to be so independent of my parents because now days I go out alone, I do all my activities and i stay all the day at the university. I Hope to graduated with honor and get high califications.

No hay comentarios: